Mitsubishi, Nissan, Mercedes, some BMWs and many other electric cars use the Type 1/ J1772 connector. However, there is a trend for public charge points to be universal and offer no charging cable at all. The reasons for this are many and varied but mostly revolve around reduced maintenance and liability.
- SAE J1772 (Type 1) to Mennekes / IEC 62196 (Type 2) Cable.
- Mennekes / IEC 62196 (Type 2) Socket to J1772 (Type 1) Plug 2 7kw cable.
- Premium and robust product
- 5 metres in length (black in colour)
- Capable of providing up to 32amps of current or 30-40km of range per hour
- Flexible cable even at low temperatures
- 12 months warranty
Why Order From us?
- ‘Fast and Free’ Shipping to anywhere in Australia and NZ *min order $99
- 100% Australian Owned – Support Us to Support Other Locals
- 100% Positive Testimonials and Feedback
- Expert, relevant and local support
- Responsible Supplier (ERAC Registered)
- All products in stock in our warehouse ready for despatch (be wary of those who carry ZERO stock!)
- All products RCM and NZ Worksafe
- Not just a cable reseller! Educated, Experienced and Qualified Experts;-)