This charger / EVSE will plug into any domestic Australian or NZ domestic GPO/socket legally and safely without the need for an adaptor. Simply plug in, set your charge rate (up to 10-13 kms per hour) and start charging. So, it’s ideal should you need top up while out and about where you might only have access to standard power sockets.
It is RCM and Electrical Safety compliant where most overseas products are not and if so you are not insured. IP54 rated, it can be mounted outside though we recommend an enclosure to protect your investment.
- Portable EV Electric Car Charger (EVSE)
- Selectable Charge Rate between 6, 8 and 10 amps should you wish to charge slower
- Level 2 Charging at 6, 8 or 10 amps (or 2.4kw) Charging
- Up to 2.4kw charging rate or approx. 10-15km of range per hour
- Detailed charging information via the LCD screen (see pic)
- 5 meters cable length
- Premium and robust product
- RCM and Electrical Safety compliant – Most overseas products are not!
- Excellent value compared to main dealer offering
- Auto Charging recovery (in the event of power disruption)
- Over Current protection
- IEC 62196 and 61861 compliant
- Comes as standard fitted with 10amp Australian/NZ plug
- Choose from either Type 1 (J1772) or Type 2 (Mennekes) Connector. Select at checkout or ask us if you are unsure
- IP54 rated so can be mounted outside though we recommend a enclosure to protect your investment
Why Buy From Us?
- Fast and Free Shipping to anywhere in Australia min order of $99
- 3 Years Replacement Warranty on most items
- Nationwide Installation Coverage
- 100% Australian Owned – Support Us to Support Other Locals
- 100% Positive Testimonials and Feedback
- Expert, relevant and local support
- Responsible Supplier (ERAC Registered)
- All products in stock ready for despatch
- All products RCM and NZ Worksafe compliant
Should you need any more information on how chargers work and what each charge rate gives click here.