The HALO is Wi-Fi connected and has illumination to help you see your way at night. It’s also OCPP compliant for commercial monitoring and management.
Compatible with all makes and model of EVs on the market (even Tesla) the EVSE / charger is suited to both domestic and commercial locations. It is an excellent value compared to most main dealer offerings.
It provides Level 2 Charging at up to 32 amps (or 7.4kw) Charging which is much quicker than EVSEs usually supplied with EVs by dealers. It is also RCM and electrical safety compliant – most overseas products are not!
Charge Amps Portal
Unique to the Charge Amps range, the HALO can be monitored and managed via an incredibly powerful and flexible online portal. The portal is free to use for the life of the hardware and can be used to control/schedule charging, vary the lighting of the unit and track all energy used. Very handy!
- Type 1 (J1772) connector or Type 2/Mennekes connector
- High quality (made in Sweden)
- Wi-Fi connectivity and Portal access (see screenshots)
- Selectable Charge Rate (from 6 Amps)
- Charge three times as fast compared to a standard 8A chargers
- Will add 30-40 kms per hour connected
- LED light for easier charging in the dark
- Fixed installation for greater security
- Elegant and beautiful design
- 2 Years Warranty
- 5 metre cable length
Why Buy From Us?
- Fast and Free Shipping to anywhere in Australia min order of $99
- 3 Years Replacement Warranty on most items
- Nationwide Installation Coverage
- 100% Australian Owned – Support Us to Support Other Locals
- 100% Positive Testimonials and Feedback
- Expert, relevant and local support
- Responsible Supplier (ERAC Registered)
- All products in stock ready for despatch
- All products RCM and NZ Worksafe compliant
Should you need any more information on how chargers work and what each charge rate gives click here.